Friday, August 17, 2012

32 Weeks

31 weeks and 5 days. I am almost finished with my 32nd week! That means not much time left!

I had a routine doctor's appointment this morning. Everything checked out great, and I am measuring exactly on track (take that everyone who says I am huge-my belly is perfect ;P).

We had our baby shower last weekend. I thought it went great. My friend hosted it and did such a good job. I felt so showered with love, advice, and gifts. This baby has enough bows and and outfits to get her through college! She is a very loved girl. It was great getting to see family that I don't get to see often.

This week I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. I have so much to do to prepare for her arrival. She doesn't have a car seat yet! I know that we still have time, but I feel like these last few weeks have gone by so fast, what if the next few follow suit? There was also a lot of stress at work this week. It was difficult for me to come into work with a smile today. I am hoping the stress will dwindle, but I have a feeling that may take a while. Yesterday was incredibly stressful and baby wasn't moving much. I kept trying to poke at her and drink orange juice to make her move. When I got home I told Greg that I needed to lie down to see if I could get her to move and he put his hand on my belly and said, "Hey baby, I love you!" and she began moving immediately! All day I was worried about her, but she will move for her daddy? I can't believe she is already a daddy's girl!

Weekly update for our little daddy's girl:
How far along? 32 Weeks
Stretch marks? I have a few, but won't complain too much.
Sleep: With the stress this week, my mind can't stop moving long enough for me to sleep.
Best moment this week: The baby shower for sure. Kris is surrounded by people who love her even before she is born!
Miss Anything? Red Bull  
Movement: It has slowed down some this week. I think she is running out of room. Her kicks don't have as much power.
Food cravings: I haven't had any cravings, but fruits and veggies always sound great.   
Anything making you queasy or sick: yep. Everything!  ;)     
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks Contractions.
Symptoms: Heartburn and exhaustion.
Belly Button in or out? Still flat. I can tell when baby is near it because it will poke out a bit.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: So incredibly happy!
Looking forward to: Finishing with organization of the nursery. I need an experienced mother to help me know where to put everything. I am lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment