Thursday, August 2, 2012

30 Weeks Update

29 Weeks, 4 days pregnant.
Only 73 more days! That doesn't sound like very many days to me at all!

This last week was awesome. We are finished painting the nursery and it looks amazing! I can't wait to show it off. Watch for pictures in about 2 weeks. We want to put everything together before showing it off. Greg and his little sister, Katie, did most of the hard work with the painting. I was able to contribute some. It took about a day and a half to finish entirely with the three of us painting. I keep peeking in the room to look at it. This little girl is already so spoiled :)

As you know, we celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday. It doesn't seem like a big anniversary, but for us it was. It was our last anniversary with just the two of us. That is both exciting and terrifying! He got me some really beautiful flowers that were delivered to my work. They made the girls in the teller line jealous, I think that was what he was trying to accomplish ;)

Weekly Questions:
How far along? 30 Weeks
Stretch marks? I don't want to talk about it :(
Sleep: I have been lucky enough so far to be sleeping fairly well.
Best moment this week: Painting the nursery. It looks even better than I had pictured it.
Miss Anything? My toes. Where have they gone?  
Movement: She doesn't kick as hard right now, I think she is running out of room, but she moves a lot.   
Food cravings: None this week.   
Anything making you queasy or sick: everything! ;)    
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: BH contractions
Symptoms: heartburn.
Belly Button in or out? getting closer and closer to an outie.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: incredibly happy
Looking forward to: Greg and I have our first birthing class tonight! I can't wait to learn about how labor might go.   

No comments:

Post a Comment