Friday, July 6, 2012

25 Weeks, 5 days.

26 Weeks pregnant update:

Baby girl is about 14 inches long this week! She can detect light. Apparently if I shine a light at my stomach, she will visibly move away from it, though I have yet to test this. I am still loving being pregnant. I love feeling all of her movements. She is a very active baby. When she isn't moving I am concerned. I have heard, though, that baby will sleep a lot right before a major growth spurt. I try to take comfort in that for her less wiggly days.

She is starting to get really heavy. She is positioned all in front and kind of high on my tummy. I have definitely got the pregnancy waddle down! It has been super hot here in Oklahoma, but we are expecting a storm to hit Sunday night. I will welcome that cool rain with open arms.

Swimming has felt amazing! With this extra bump on my front I love feeling weightless in the pool. All of my aches and pains go away almost immediately. That is definitely a plus for being pregnant during the summer!

I made a tutu for her tigger outfit last night. I think it turned out really cute! This girl is going to be so girly! I love all the girl things-bows, tutus, and glitter!

How far along? 26 Weeks
Stretch marks? Still none yet. (fingers crossed)
Sleep: It seems like if I get to bed before 10 I sleep hard, if I get in bed any later I can't sleep.
Best moment this week: Feeling her move during the fireworks. I don't think she liked them at all, but I was getting some really strong kicks!
Miss Anything? I miss not throwing up everyday!  
Movement: Quite a bit!  
Food cravings: Still no real cravings, though potatoes sit best in my tummy.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have to be really careful with what smells I am around. Also, I have to make sure to be snacking almost constantly!  
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Sick, and some heartburn if I have anything lime, some hip pain (but not too bad yet)  
Belly Button in or out? Still hanging in there.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: So So Happy!
Looking forward to: Girls night on the 20th! It will be a lot of fun to be with my girls again, it has been a while!  

No comments:

Post a Comment