Wednesday, July 18, 2012

28 weeks update

Officially in my third trimester! Only 88 more days until my due date. I have so much to get done and I am really running out of time. I have scheduled our birthing classes, which makes this pregnancy seem that much more real. I am so thankful that this girl is staying so healthy inside of me. Despite everything that is going on with my body, she has been right on track every time she has been checked. That feels amazing to me!

October is my favorite month, and I am really hoping I have an October baby. She is due October 14th, but the doctor predicts she will come early because I have already gone into labor once. I love October because of the beautiful weather and foliage. I can't wait to drink hot apple cider while sitting on the porch rocking my sweet baby girl to sleep.

I keep thinking of how awesome holidays this year will be! I know Kris won't really be able to enjoy Christmas morning or the traditions we are starting with her this year, but it is going to be so different doing everything with a baby, and I can't wait for the experience.

On to the weekly questions:
How far along? 28 Weeks
Stretch marks? None that are noticeable yet
Sleep: I have been very lucky in the sleeping department so far. I am so exhausted when I lay down, I usually fall asleep fast and only wake up a few times to pee.
Best moment this week: Making bows with my sweet friend. We made so many and it made me tear up thinking of my sweet baby's head with a bow.
Miss Anything? Being able to fit in my clothes. Working out until I can barely breathe. And, sleeping on my tummy.   
Movement: Constantly!   
Food cravings: Nope.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still pretty much constantly sick.   
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Sick, and some heartburn
Belly Button in or out? Last night I coughed and my belly button popped out and then went back in! It was like a meat thermometer.
Wedding rings on or off? On, and actually loose.
Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy to have this little miracle
Looking forward to: working more on the nursery. It is a never ending process it seems!  

No comments:

Post a Comment