Thursday, February 21, 2013

4 Months!



My little monkey is 4 months old today. I can't believe how in love with her I am. She is so sweet and happy. I want to be able to kiss on her all the time. After I put her to bed every night, I want to go pick her up!


Weight: 13 pounds
Clothing Size: 0-3 months
Likes:
  • Her daddy
  • Lenny the Lamb
  • Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes (Spanish and English)
  • Bath time
  • Peekaboo
  • Being naked 

Dislikes:
  • Anything on her feet! 
  • Getting dressed
  • Dirty diapers. This girl is a Diaper Diva!
New things this month: 

  • She seems to have gained some stranger danger. She really wants mommy or daddy most of the time.
  • She tries really hard to sit up. 
  • Teething like crazy, but no teeth yet. 
  • She has learned how fun splashing in the tub can be. It's sweet. 
  • She has learned to kiss. This is my favorite. Sometimes she will lean into us with mouth open and tongue out. I can't resist those sweet kisses. She won't always kiss us, however she will always kiss Lenny! No fair! 
  • We put her in the stroller for the first time and she looked so big. She was very content in there until she got hungry. 

This girl is amazing. She brings Greg and I so much happiness. I joke with Greg sometimes that she is my reason for waking up in the morning, and several times all night long. She is working on sleeping through the night, and it has happened 3 times this month. That is awesome for mommy and daddy.

She is very expressive. She makes the sweetest faces. One of our favorite faces is one she does when mad-she sticks her bottom lip out really far. It makes us laugh, which probably makes her even more angry!


No comments:

Post a Comment